Fishman Loudbox Performer 180W Acoustic Combo Amplifier
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Are you looking for a clean acoustic combo amplifier to use for recording, but still powerful enough to take on the road to your local open-mic night? The Fishman Loudbox Artist could be the solution. Now featuring Bluetooth, the Loudbox Performer looks set to remain a firm favourite among performing musicians of all styles.
Extremely easy to carry and transport, you'll be in and out of the venue in no time at all! This incredible 180-watt Fishman Loudbox Performer is absolutely brilliant and be reassured, it's definitely loud enough for most venues you find yourself gigging at. Loudbox by name, loudbox by nature!Delivering a true, organic sound, the Loudbox Performer won't cloud the natural sound of your instrument, allowing your signature sound to be projected loud and clear! Also featuring two channels, one for your guitar and one for a microphone, it's also bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange giving you a massive range to play with, while its built-in Long-throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass Input gain control really does help project you into the crowd!
Its digital effects range is a classic feature, offering all of the essentials, with independant channel and effect level, featuring Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Echo and even a Slap-Echo, providing you with plenty of variation!
The Fishman Loudbox Performer is a really expressive and confident Acoustic Combo Amp, so if you're looking for something that will stand up to the tsaks of travel and playability, tak a look now... this really does pack a serious punch!
- Now with Bluetooth 4.0 for backing tracks and easy accompaniment
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass Input gain control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately
- Loudbox Performer Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC7) sold separately