G7th Performance 3 Guitar Capo
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
G7th Performance 3 Capo with ART
Featuring ground-breaking Adaptive Radius Technology and coupled with the Unique Tension Control system found on all Performance series capos, the Performance 3 is G7th's flagship capo.
- Unique Tension Control system - the patented simple intuitive squeeze-on, squeeze-off action means you can easily and quickly move the capo from fret to fret, or from guitar to guitar without any adjustment needed: just squeeze for optimum tension
- Almost as fast to position as a simple spring capo – but faster, because you don't need to retune
- Wrap around silicone rubber protects your neck from metal to wood contact
- Safeguards your tone thanks to firm string pad material that reduces vibration damping
- Extremely versatile - works instantly on any acoustic or electric steel string guitar
- Stores easily on the headstock or just behind the nut when not in use
- Available in: Silver, Satin Black, 18kt Gold Plate
Adaptive Radius Technology - one capo for a perfect fit on most any guitar
Exclusively found in the G7th Performance 3 and Heritage capos, G7th's most recent innovation is the patented Adaptive Radius Technology (ART) string pad. This ground-breaking string pad mechanically adapts to match the curvature over the strings (radius) on any guitar, delivering unrivalled tuning stability. With ART technology, one capo delivers complete confidence that there will be no string buzz, or need for constant retuning.