Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeller Multi-Effects Pedal (Pre Owned)
- Supporting Local Tree Planting
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
With the M13 Stompbox Modeler, Line 6 continues its streak of creating guitar-centric products that are easy to use and sound amazing. The M13 boasts over 75 modeled stompboxes, four of which can be used simultaneously. There's even a built-in 28-second looper. Dedicated knobs control each parameter of the loaded effect(s), and you can create up to 12 individual scenes that can be recalled at any time. A built-in tuner rounds out the basic feature set. Any guitarist will find the M13 Stompbox Modeler indispensable!Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler at a Glance:
- What is it?
- Tons of effects
- On-stage or in the studio
What is it?
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler is the essential all-in-one pedal board experience that features a comprehensive collection of the most sought-after stompbox sounds, a full-featured looper and super-heavy-duty all-metal construction. Without complicated menus or presets, Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler channels the soul and ease of a stompbox.
Tons of effects
Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays, and so much more, reach into Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler for access to many of history's most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds-or four of the same-simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half-Speed, Reverse, Undo and more. All Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler's metal footswitches can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.
On-stage or in the studio
Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or "scenes", for instant recall of an entire gig's or song's stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions...you get the picture. Save up to 48 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out. Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner, toss Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler on stage and hit the ground running.
- Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
- Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
- Create up to 48 pedalboard scenes for instant recall
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
- Can copy from Scene to Scene
- Can control the looper via MIDI
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
- Two expression pedal jacks
- True bypass
£100 value added setup included
Guitars are shipped between 1-2 weeks from purchase.
All guitars are first setup to customers requirements prior to shipping.
All guitars are supplied with a full setup worksheet with their instruments measurments and workshop checklist.
The highest level of care is taken with every setup prior to dispach and our quality control means that every guitar shipped will be perfect!