Revv G4 | Fat Amp Distortion Pedal
- Supporting Local Tree Planting
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Whether you’re playing your guitar through a combo, an amp head, or direct with a modeler, you can tap into thick, saturated, amp-like distortion with the Revv G4. Fans of the Revv G3, take note — the Revv G4 isn’t an updated G3, it’s the polar opposite. It’s got the fat, full sound of a raging amp stack, and it pairs well with a variety of mid-forward boosts, overdrives, and distortions. In the words of Revv, “if the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer.” For the gargantuan tone of the Revv amp’s Red channel in a pedal format, get the Revv G4 distortion pedal.
Fine-tune your tone with three voicing options
Guitarists at Sweetwater appreciate the extra sonic flexibility the Revv G4 offers with its 3-way voicing switch. In the off position, it packs the same sonic character as a Revv amp’s Red channel. Flip this switch to the Blue setting to tame certain frequencies and to achieve a tighter, more focused sound. Or go the other direction with the Red mode, which fully maximizes thickness and saturation.
Revv G4 Preamp/Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Distortion pedal based on Revv amplifiers’ Red channel
- 3 selectable Aggression settings tailor the amount of gain and frequency emphasis
- Bass, Middle, and Treble EQ controls allow you to optimize the sound for any type of pickups and playback system
- Sounds great whether you use it in front of an amp, in its effects loop, with a modeler, or direct into a cab simulator
- Excels at modern metal tones, versatile enough to cover many other styles as well
- Pedal Type:Distortion
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:17-20mA
- Weight:0.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:RevvG4
£100 value added setup included
Guitars are shipped between 1-2 weeks from purchase.
All guitars are first setup to customers requirements prior to shipping.
All guitars are supplied with a full setup worksheet with their instruments measurments and workshop checklist.
The highest level of care is taken with every setup prior to dispach and our quality control means that every guitar shipped will be perfect!