Whether you’re playing your guitar through a combo, an amp head, or direct with a modeler, you can tap into thick, saturated, amp-like distortion with the Revv G4. Fans of the Revv G3, take note — the Revv G4 isn’t an updated G3, it’s the polar opposite. It’s got the fat, full sound of a raging amp stack, and it pairs well with a variety of mid-forward boosts, overdrives, and distortions. In the words of Revv, “if the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer.” For the gargantuan tone of the Revv amp’s Red channel in a pedal format, get the Revv G4 distortion pedal.
Fine-tune your tone with three voicing options
Guitarists at Sweetwater appreciate the extra sonic flexibility the Revv G4 offers with its 3-way voicing switch. In the off position, it packs the same sonic character as a Revv amp’s Red channel. Flip this switch to the Blue setting to tame certain frequencies and to achieve a tighter, more focused sound. Or go the other direction with the Red mode, which fully maximizes thickness and saturation.
Revv G4 Preamp/Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Distortion pedal based on Revv amplifiers’ Red channel
- 3 selectable Aggression settings tailor the amount of gain and frequency emphasis
- Bass, Middle, and Treble EQ controls allow you to optimize the sound for any type of pickups and playback system
- Sounds great whether you use it in front of an amp, in its effects loop, with a modeler, or direct into a cab simulator
- Excels at modern metal tones, versatile enough to cover many other styles as well